To the 2nd grade, the 2nd stage and the 3rd stage

ATTENTION: Due to the corona measures (COVID-19), the dates of the application and registration procedure have been adjusted. You will find the current information here.

Need to register your child in the 2nd grade of ASO (General Secondary Education), BSO (Vocational Secondary Education), KSO (Artistic Secondary Education) or TSO (Technical Secondary Education)? Or in a higher grade perhaps? Go to the school between 13 And 28 May 2020 and register your child. Pupils with a Dutch-speaking parent will enjoy priority in this instance, for up to 55% of the places. Brothers and sisters of pupils, children of members of staff, GOK and non-GOK pupils do not qualify for priority.

On 22 June 2020, the open registration round commences. Are there still places available in a certain school? In that case, everyone can register. No places? Collect the "place application unsuccessful" document from the school. This will give your child a place on the school's waiting list. The school will contact you as soon as a place becomes available. The waiting list remains valid until 7 October 2020.


Which documents should I take with me when I go to register my child?

Go to 'my file' > 'which documents'

How do I qualify for the priority arrangement Dutch?

Check out the site in Dutch.

Will the school check my documents?

Yes. If you claim to enjoy priority (Dutch, GOK or non-GOK), you must also be able to substantiate this on the basis of a document. When you go about registering your child you will need to take these documents with you. If your documents are correct, your child will be given priority. If the documents are incorrect, your child will lose its priority status.

My child has a resit or has a C certificate. Can my child stay in the same school even if the school is full?

Yes. The right to register only applies to new enrolments. Pupils with a B or C certificate are registered already. Their place in the school is guaranteed.