Registering in a school for the 2020-2021 school year? Put your child's name down in March 2020.
Planning to register your child in a Dutch-speaking nursery or primary school for the 2020-2021 school year? If so, put your child's name down between 2 March (9 a.m.) and 31 March 2020 (4 p.m.) at inschrijveninbrussel.be.
January - February 2020:
- Get to know the various schools.
- Check the number of places available at the schools of your choice.
- Does your child have priority? Put all the relevant documents together.
Between 2 March (9 a.m.) and 31 March 2020 (4 p.m.):
- Put your child's name down at inschrijveninbrussel.be (see button 'applying for a place' at the top of the page, on the right side)
- Make sure to also put the names of any other children, born in 2018, down. Even if they are not due to start school until September 2021.
Need help in applying for a place?
These organisations will help you.