9Do you want to register your child in a Dutch-speaking school in Brussels for the 2022-2023 school year? Enquire as soon as possible about the procedure!
From 10 to 21 January 2022 brothers and sisters and children of staff enjoy priority. Other children have to apply for a place between 7 March and 31 March 2022.
Also register all children that were born in 2020, even if they are not due to start school until 1 September 2023.
- Registering your child in a nursery school?
- Registering your child in a primary school?
- Changing schools?
- Registering your child in special education?
Some essential dates:
- 10 Januari - 21 Januari 2022: priority for brothers and sisters and children of staff
- 7 March - 31 March 2022: apply for a place via inschrijveninbrussel.be
- 6 May 2022: notification message
- 9 May - 31 May 2022: registrations
- From 9 June 2022: open registrations
Video - How does the registration procedure in the nursery and primary schools take place?
The short instructive film below explains how to register your child in a Dutch-speaking nursery or primary school in Brussels. This film is a translation of the Dutch film.
Make sure the sound is turned on while watching the film.