What do you need to apply for a place?
- Computer, tablet or smartphone with Internet.
- Details of your child:
- national identification number
- date of birth
- In which year do you want to register your child?
- Details of the parent(s):
- identity card
- application ‘itsme’ on your smartphone or eID card reader and PIN code ID
- email address
- mobile phone and/or land line number
- only for nursery and primary education: work address of the parent(s) (optional)
- A list of the schools of your choice in order of preference.
- Does your child have priority? Gather the necessary documents to prove your priority. Your child will not be given priority without valid documents.
Download the checklist here (in Dutch).
What do you need to register?
Registering after application
Do you have a place in a school? Go to the school and take:
- notice about your child's application (allocation notice)
- your child's identity card or a health insurance sticker
- contact details of the parent(s)
- proof of domicile and/or work address
- only if you have this: the special education report and/or the name of your contact person at the CLB
Registering without application
Do you want to register your child during the open registration period? Or do you want to register your child in a school without an application procedure? Go to the school and take:
- Your child's identity card or a health insurance sticker
- Contact details of the parent(s)
- Does your child have priority? Bring the necessary supporting documents. More information about how and when your child is eligible for priority.
- Only if you have this: the special education report and/or the name of your contact person at the CLB